Project scope included concepts for a pre-launch website and packaging redesign for Vita V—a Chicago-based health drink startup. We began with a thorough competitive analysis to identify the channels of opportunity and market challenges.
Existing brand materials were evaluated and tested for consistency and cohesion with the brand’s voice. When appropriate we modified their brand elements to ensure a unified system that would thread the messaging and brand strategy into a visual structure across media platforms.
Multiple design concepts were presented for both web and package designs—for both individual 2.5oz bottles and 30-pack boxes. Alternative corporate typeface, color palette and icon development where also proposed. Ultimately, the client chose to move in another direction with a previous design partner.
Project Goal Summary
• Encourage Vitalizers to Sign-Up and Expand Network
• Achieve trust amongst prospects
• Provide extensive product information with illustrations
• Deliver robust Marketing Material
• Foster engagement and sharing
The audience will have 3 solid value propositions.
• I care about my Health (Product Influence)
• I care about my Wealth (Opportunity Influence)
• I care about the World (Liver Richer Influence)
Pre-Launch Brief Summary
The purpose of the prelaunch site will be to engage new visitors to join the waiting list for VitaV.
But to also share this site with their friends. To be a part of something larger. VitaV and Live Richer Organization we be working together and we will be planting 1 tree for every Vitalizer that signs up. Thus creating a Viral campaign that will showcase VitaV before we launch.