- Toro Loco
Identity, menu design, website, interactive, environmental graphics and packaging for concept Spanish restaurant
Toro Loco is a concept Spanish Tapas restaurant located in Chicago, Illinois.
The logo was created in the form of a bull, to reflect the restaurant name as well as the nature of the bull. One horn turns down to demonstrate this is no ordinary bull.
From the logo, the identity follows. The restaurant is a marriage of old and new, and the juxtaposition of the crisp clean logo with the wood board background (reminiscent of a bullfighting arena in Spain) is communicating this quality.
The website design was done with the user in mind. No bells and whistles, just good clean design with the navigation intact and the contact information and hours always on the page. To keep the user experience consistent, the key elements remain static from page to page. No downloadable menus, we put the menu right on the page for the customer to scroll through.
Menu design remains clean and crisp and conveys quality. We reinforce the wood grain of the website on the menu cover.
- Logo, cards and stationery.
- Environmental graphic for restaurant interior.
- Website home page - a cycle of three photos to convey the interior and ambience of the food and drink.
- Toro Loco website for interactive devices.
- Pay-per-click advertising for Time Out Chicago news magazine and website.
- Full Menu in reader
- Menu cover, binding and dessert menu
- Open menu
Dessert menu - detail
- Packaging for leftovers and to-go orders.