A self-initiated challenge to make this notebook from 100% recycled materials
The original project was a small, informational notebook to be given to Forum attendees, containing the schedule, important information, sponsor listings, and blank pages for note taking. Since the whole event was to be zero-waste and this was the only piece being printed, I decided to challenge myself to create a 100% recycled and truly sustainable notebook.
- Informational pages printed on paper that is 100% PCW, PCF and made using biogas energy.
- Note-taking pages trimmed from outdated letterhead.
- Backed with 100% PCW chip board.
- Bound with coil made from 100% PCW plastic.
- Printed by a FSC-certified and environmentally-responsible printer.