• Find a problem with current packaging, and solve it.
• Excessive packaging involved in Lunchables meals.
• The convenience is great, but the environmental impact is unnecessary.
• The meals are chid-oriented.
• Unhealthy options.
• A new brand, Stackables, with three components, including a main dish,
a dessert, and a drink. The main dish is a complete meal with protein
and vegetables. It is also fresh, without preservatives. The desserts
are small, so they are not overindulgent. The drinks are a natural
juice, not loaded with sweeteners.
• Packaging consists of recycled plastic that is reusable, dishwasher
and microwave safe, making it more eco-friendly. Their is a simple
cardboard sleeve around each package.
• The components of the meals stack together, making for easier storage.
• The meals are symbolically coded. A V if the meal is vegetarian, and a
carrot if it is vegan, making it easier to tell without reading