- SECRET 7" - with Talenthouse - to raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust
* Seven bands selected a track to be interpreted on a 7″ vinyl sleeve.
* The challenge was to design a vinyl sleeve for the band's selected song without using the name of the artist or the song in the design.
* Each band printed, sold, and exhibited the vinyl sleeves in a gallery in East London in the week leading up to the Record Store Day on April 21, 2012.
* Proceeds went to Teenage Cancer Trust.
* The vinyls were "secret" and the buyers didn’t know which song they were purchasing; they just had the artwork.
Secret 7" submission for CSS: City Grrrl
- Secret 7" submission for The Cure: Friday I'm in Love