The main concept for this project/campaign is selling and marketing The New York Times.
1. Picking a newspaper for a certain day.
2. Picking 10 articles that have something to do with New York.
3. Reading the article and distinguishing the main concept and an object that can represent the content of the article.
4. Create typographic patterns out of the first sentence from each one of the articles. Why the first sentence you may ask? Well, because after a tedious process of analizing the articles I came across the fact that each one of those sentences functions as an introduction and a very short summary of what is going to happen later on in the article.
5. Create/manufacture the objects that can function as gifts for the general public. Along with each of the objects comes a miniature booklet that contains the article.
6. People who received the objects as gifts or bought those object for themselves would reflect on the articles and find a good use for the objects along with having more interest for The New York Times. Object will evoke a new interest for Tthe Times in people who may have never read the newspaper before.