- PROJECT GUIA
Branding & Web Design
- The rounded letterforms represent a global reach. The figure positioned on top of the wordmark represent how the work GUIA does is a foundation for people in Brazil & Latin America to live happy, active lifestyles. The figure is made from curved shapes to be representative of the organic traits of humans.
- Various forms of the logo have been developed for different usage (a Master Symbol, Logo, Wordmark, and Signature).
- Bright colors were chosen to represent the year-round tropical climate found in Brazil & Latin America as well as to symbolize activity and happiness.
- The Color Palette has been selected as to compliment the already existing Brown School of Social Work at Washington University in St. Louis. The table has been created to outline the primary and secondary color palette with corresponding PMS, CMYK, and Web Safe HEX color values.
- An illustrated map was created to be used as brand collateral and a secondary symbol for the brand.
- After a brand identity was developed a web design was then created and built utilizing HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver & Flash. The website is translated in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- I completed this project at Matchbox Design Group, a full service creative firm in Saint Louis, Missouri.