- Positive/Negative MagazineEditorial Design
- These editorial spreads were featured and proposed to be in the Positive/Negative Magazine. The magazine is composed of positive and negative articles hence the name Positive/Negative. This magazine is a 2011 Addy Award winning publication.
- Preconceived NoceansGraphic Design By Ashley D’AgostinoPhotography and Article By Cole SlutzkyA two-page spread in the Addy Award winning Positive/Negative Magazine. An article that was written by Cole Slutzky aiming to expand our understanding of surf culture on the great lakes. There is a film in the making and it is hands down exceptional. The pictures were taken by Cole Slutzky and layout was done by yours truly.
- Double TakeGraphic Design and Article By Ashley D’AgostinoPhotography By Cole SlutzkyA one-page spread proposed for the Positive/NegativeMagazine. A positive article that was written by myself expressing certain cuesthat make the opposite gender attracted to one another. Whether it’s the wayshe smiles or the way he walks, in the end it’s all about the science andcertain traits that affect one other.
- Mixed MessagesGraphic Design By Ashley D’Agostino
Photography By Alexander WardA one-page spread proposed for the Positive/Negative Magazine.A negative article that tells the shocking truth about the horrors of FourLoko. A drink that has recently been banned in the market to sell is labeled as“Black Out In A Can.” It has theequivalency to one cup of coffee, 2 Red bulls and 3 Beers.