- On September 11, 2010 in Grand Rapids, MI, Erin & Neil Long said "I Do". I highly enjoyed designing their wedding package, from Save-the-Date Bookmarks to invitations to table cards.
- Being a member of Charlotte Film Community and having an actor for a sister has its benefits. Lately I've been doing personalized business cards as well as photo shoot sessions for actors in the Charlotte area.
Here are several examples of these unique cards:
- My new client Rachel Lawrence of Rachel Lawrence Photography, located in Chicago, IL was referred to me by a friend. She was very easy to work with, and is truly a talented photographer. Check out her work!
Rachel wanted me to create her photography business logo and watermark for her photos. (Seen Below)
- The logo, shown on her website:
- My good friend Rebecca Zacok recently got married, and for her wedding "Bridal Tea Party", I designed a mailer invitation to match her wedding colors and theme: