- Marks & Logos
A sampling of works
- Logo for Fast Track Ohio High Speed Rail Awareness. The train icon was created to convey speed and sleekness, traveling to the future of travel in America.
- A logo for a pitbull awareness organization. The goal was to make a very friendly, approachable mark to combat the image of pitbulls
- A series of logomarks pitched to the client. The new enterprise from Talbert House will begin as a snack shop an catering group and will eventually expand to a cafe. The mark I proposed would have an umbrella mark as well as three for each individual area of the business.
- A playful ambigram logomark made for a hypothetical high end toy store.
- A logomark for Wexner Center for the Arts in Columbus.
- This pair of marks is meant to be a physical representation of the the fennec fox, known for its bushy tail, sand colored body, nocturnal eyes, and the over-sized ears.
- Logomark for the Night Owl Bakery that primary operation time is at night.