A few years ago I was in a band and I still absolutely love the material I wrote back then (yes, I wrote over 100 songs).
This project has no greater pretention than to just share this song that happens to be my personal favourite.
It is an unusual approach to love: It talks about being frightened by the feeling of losing control, of not knowing exactly what’s happening inside.
- Some parts of the processI firstly thought about working on a single poster. However, the use of so many typographic styles wouldn’t work very well if put together on the same sheet.
- After deciding the typographic concept, the sheets were drawn by hand.
- I also thought about making it more colourful, but again, it is meant to be very raw, so the simpler the better. However, i added some splatter using a sponge.
- Sheets ready to binding.
- Thank you so very much for scrolling all the way down.
- Thank you for your appreciation,Warm hugs,Antonio.