- Identify Design ShowUpland, IN
- This was my graphic design Senior portfolio gallery show, hosted at Taylor University in Upland, Indiana.
I worked closely with two other designers to create the branding and identity of the show.
For the logo, we hand die-cut sheets of foam and stacked them on top of eachother to create
3-dimensional letterforms (Museo-typeface)
*I chose the name "Identify" because it best fit our goal for the audience...
to identify with who we are and why we do what we do.
- This is the website for our show identifydesignshow.com
(Coding done by Andy Miller)
- These personalized ads were hung all around campus as well as in the local community to advertise each individual for the event.
- Our 3-dimensional version of a "guestbook"
- My very own wallspace!
*We each had a fill-in-the-blank poster describing who we are...and we were allowed creative freedom in the white space below!
- *photographs by dustin friesen