Cyber Security Month Campaign
October 2010 - September 2011
October is National Cyber Security Month. Leveraging the national program I created a reoccuring set of events for the FedEx Corporation that included guest speakers, printed collateral, web advertising and email and print invitations. All messaging was strategiacally targeted towards the recipients from the general employees to specific messaging for upper management..
The 2010 campaign included 7 locations located globally during the month of October and 4 additional locations in the spring of 2011.
- Four self standing banners, 3' x 6' were printed to help promote the events at the various venues.
- The over all theme for the 2010 campaign was "U.R.IT!" which is a part of the word "Security" helping drive home th point of the campaign to all employees. I developed posters and reused the theme in other areas of advertising for the events.
- Email invitations were developed for each event globaly and targeted different groups. I included the ability to add the event to an employees exchange calendar via a button link.
- Senior members of management were targeted with information from multiple sources. Prior to an email save the date announcement, a printed glossy multi tabbed invitation with detailed information, schedules and speaker bios was delivered to each member of executive management. This invitation was followed two weeks later by a tri fold binder that included a personalized invitation from the CISO to all events, an industry focused white paper on awareness programs and printed collateral pieces of awareness materials distributed to all corporate employees.
- I developed a web site where employees were directed for detailed information on all of the month long events. A blog with journal entries written from each location by the Awareness team kept employees up to date on each event's special happenings.