Industrial Fabrics Association International celebrated its 100th Anniversary with an exhibit of the history of the industrial fabrics industry. Historic photographs, documents and objects illustrated the story of the evolution of the industry from sailing cloth to nanotechnologies.
The historic images were printed on fabric panels and hung on 8 kiosk frames. One - 8' high by 14' long timeline panel was the center piece of the exhibit. The 20' by 50' exhibit was displayed on the show floor at the Specialty Fabrics Expo in Boston.
• Footprint: 20' by 50' by 8' high
• 8 Kiosks
• 1 - 14' by 8' curved timeline panel
• Kiosks on show floor (front)
• Timeline on show floor (1960 - 2012)
• Timeline on show floor (1912-1950)
• Kiosks on show floor (back)
• Timeline detail
• 2 Kiosk banners
• Floor plan