- Des Moines Art Center Newsletter
ARTGR 371, Spring 2010
Professor Sung Kang
- Project Description:
• Choose a non-profit organization and create a 2 color newsletter for the organization.
• I chose the Des Moines Art Center.
• I chose Pantone 110C and Pantone Black C for my spot colors. Using a black as one of my colors gave me freedom to show the art without hurting the integrity of it.
• There is a removable calender that folds down off the kids page of the newsletter, showcasing art from the art center and giving the reader something to take away from the newslet