- For this assignment, we were to design a 10-page mini-booklet about the city where we lived. I imagined this kind of publication would appear in visitor centers, so I mainly feautred tourist sites. Since Atlanta has a thing for peaches, I used a vivid, peachy color scheme with an accent of teal green.
- Front cover, giving a peek at all four colors used throughout
- Opening spread, the table of contents. The first and last spreads of the book
are done in green to mimic the leaves of a peach.
- First article, an overview of Atlanta; sample of the yellow spreads
- Sample of the orange spreads
- Sample of the pink spreads
- Ending green spread, the photo credits
- Back cover