- Apparel Design
Here are a handful of designs I've made for apparel. All these designs were chosen from several designs created (by myself and/or others) to be used for the event and bulk screen printed.
- The winning design for the annual AIGA-NMSU shirt design.
- Exec shirts for DZ - Gamma Xi (for Region Weekend).
- Retreat blankets.
- Retreat yoga pants.
- Intramural jersey shirts.
- Shirts for alcohol awareness week events hosted by the Delta Zeta Sorority.
- Fun shirt design that was worn for All-Greek-Bowling. I designed it with white and neon colors so they glowed in the black lights.
- Delta Zeta Bid day shirts and tote bags - Tiffany & Co. themed
I worked with the Vice President of New Member Education to make her design vision come to life.
- Delta Zeta Philanthropy day of recruitment - Under the Sea themed
I worked with the Vice President of Recruitment to come up with a successful design that the whole sorority liked (quite a difficult task with almost 50 women!)
- Delta Zeta Sisterhood day of recruitment (previously heritage day) - Lilly Pulitzer themedI worked with the Vice President of Recruitment to create this design and after innumerable variations we finalized with this design that all the women were happy with.
- Thanks for Looking@}--->-----