- The Use of MobileIn the last few years, mobile communications has been an integrated part of almost all programs I have worked on. If consumer facing, B2B or a mix of both, mobile communications has been a relevant and valuable part of the communications mix.
- _______________________________Using mobile helps to save paper
Sun Microsystems - SunRise 2008
Sun challenged us to infuse the same innovation and eco-friendly approach that they have demonstrated throughout the rest of their business into an incentive trip for top performing sales people from around the world
In the end, over 1,000 smart phones were configured, personalized and distributed with more than 62k text messages exchanged. Most importantly, feedback from Sun executives and attendees ranked SunRise 2008 as the most successful in the event’s history. And that's why ORACLE picked up the idea after acquiring Sun Microsystems in 2009, to be used at their own events.
Delivered 1,000 Nokia devices to attendees.
Developing WAP, SMS communications, Text-to-Vote and screen capabilities
along with on-site mobile support.
- _____________________________Mobile Recognition, Rewards and RedemptionPfizer - ACE Sales and EmployeeEngagement ProgramUsing mobile to provide real time account information as well as providing managersa tool to recognize their direct reports on-the-spot.
- _______________________________A Social Community Sitethe Use of Mobile and an On-line Catalog
A Business loyalty rewards program with more than 180,000 members nationally. Frequent interactive communications to program members via e-mails, e-statements, program website, microsites and the newly introduced mobile option and social community site.
- _______________________________Online Game, Sweepstakes, Take Over Ads,Banner Ads and Pre-roll Videos
Global Travel Agent Rewards Program - look to book
Global reward program for travel agents, with more than 150,000 members (primarily women) in 107 countries, communicated in 9 languages. Frequent interactive communications to members and non-members via emails, e-statements, program website, microsites, web banner ads, take over ads and pre-roll videos.
- _______________________________Online Sweepstakes, E-zinesand Promotional E-mail Campaigns
Global Hotel Guest program - goldpoints plusGlobal frequent hotel guest program, with 1,000 hotels in over 70 countries and communicated in 9 languages. Frequentinteractive communications to members andnon-members via e-mails,e-statements, program website, microsites, web banner ads, quarterly e-zines and promotional e-mail campaigns.
- _______________________________TimeZones E-zinesGlobal Hotel Guest Program - goldpoints plus Promotional e-zines translated into 4 languages
Themed, quarterly e-zines providing vacation ideas, offers and benefits that onlygoldpoints plus members receive.The series of e-zines above received an IAC award in spring of 2009
- _______________________________Promotion Email CampaignGlobal Hotel Guest program - goldpoints plusduring the busy business travel season into afour-night family vacation anywherein the world.
- _______________________________Database Driven DashboardsSprint, U-matter Employee Engagement Programstatistics and information.
- _______________________________Pre-Event Website
Oracle Club Excellence and Oracle President's Club site,promoting both travel incentive programs.
Pre-event website, featuring a countdown clock, video and photo galleries.