- The Use of MobileIn the last few years, mobile communications has been an integrated part of almost all programs I have worked on. If consumer facing, B2B or a mix of both, mobile communications has been a relevant and valuable part of the communications mix.
- _______________________________Using mobile helps to save paper
Sun Microsystems - SunRise 2008
Sun challenged us to infuse the same innovation and eco-friendly approach that they have demonstrated throughout the rest of their business into an incentive trip for top performing sales people from around the world
In the end, over 1,000 smart phones were configured, personalized and distributed with more than 62k text messages exchanged. Most importantly, feedback from Sun executives and attendees ranked SunRise 2008 as the most successful in the event’s history. And that's why ORACLE picked up the idea after acquiring Sun Microsystems in 2009, to be used at their own events.
Delivered 1,000 Nokia devices to attendees.
Developing WAP, SMS communications, Text-to-Vote and screen capabilities
along with on-site mobile support.
- Pfizer - ACE Sales and Employee Engagement ProgramUsing mobile to provide real time account information as well as providing managers atool to recognize their direct reports on-the-spot.
- the Use of Mobile and an On-line Catalog
AT&T - Small Business Rewards
A Business loyalty rewards program with more than 180,000 members nationally. Frequent interactive communications to program members via e-mails, e-statements, program website, microsites and the newly introduced mobile option and social community site.
- Banner Ads and Pre-roll Videos
Global Travel Agent Rewards Program - look to book
Global reward program for travel agents, with more than 150,000 members (primarily women) in 107 countries, communicated in 9 languages. Frequent interactive communications to members and non-members via emails, e-statements, program website, microsites, web banner ads, take over ads and pre-roll videos.
- and Promotional E-mail Campaigns
Global Hotel Guest program - goldpoints plusGlobal frequent hotel guest program, with 1,000 hotels in over 70 countries and communicated in 9 languages. Frequentinteractive communications to members andnon-members via e-mails,e-statements, program website, microsites, web banner ads, quarterly e-zines and promotional e-mail campaigns.
- Global Hotel Guest Program - goldpoints plus Promotional e-zines translated into 4 languages
Themed, quarterly e-zines providing vacation ideas, offers and benefits that onlygoldpoints plus members receive.The series of e-zines above received an IAC award in spring of 2009
- Promotion Email CampaignGlobal Hotel Guest program - goldpoints pluscreative approach: Leavinghome on a business trip is a lot easier when you know you’regettingsomething great out of the deal. It lets our members turn the hotelstays they haveearned during the busy business travel season into afour-night family vacation anywherein the world.
- Database Driven DashboardsSprint, U-matter Employee Engagement Program
Development of an interactive dashboard display, communicating relevant, real-timeprogram statistics and information.
- Pre-Event Website
Oracle Club Excellence and Oracle President's Club site,promoting both travel incentive programs.
Pre-event website, featuring a countdown clock, video and photo galleries.