EQUALITY FOR SYRIAN



  • Göç idaresi ve AFAD verilerine göre Türkiye'de 3 milyona yakın Suriyeli sığınmacı var. Suriyeli mültecilerin 260 binden fazlası AFAD'ın 10 ilde kurduğu ve yönettiği 26 barınma merkezinde yaşıyor. Barınma merkezlerinde, yani kamplarda, 261 bin Suriye ve 8.200 Irak vatandaşı olmak üzere  269.200 mülteci kalıyor. Bu durumda, Türkiye'de yaşayan mültecilerin yaklaşık %10'u kamplarda, geri kalan %90'ı da, yani yaklaşık 2.700.000'i neredeyse tüm şehirlere  dağılmış olarak yaşamaktalar.

    -

    "Migration management" and "AFAD" According to the data has close to 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey. More than 260 of the Syrian refugees live in 26 settlement centers established and managed by AFAD on 10th. There are 269,200 refugees in the centers of worship, in other words, 261 thousand Syrians and 8,200 Iraqi citizens. In this case, in approximately 10% of the refugees living in camps in Turkey, the remaining 90%, ie, about 2.7 million are living in almost spread throughout the entire city.




  • Türkiye'de yaşayan Suriyeli mülteciler açısından, beş yılı aşkın süredir yaşanan sorunlar, geleceğe dair belirsizlik ve statüsüzlük hali, bu toplum içerisinde umutsuzluğu da büyütüyor. Temel sorunlar olan eğitim, ucuz işçilik, işsizlik gibi alanlarda acil önlemler almayı gerekli kılıyor.

    -

    In terms of Syrian refugees living in Turkey for more than five years, the problems are, and statüsüzlük uncertainty about the future state of hopelessness in this society is expanding. The key issues are education, cheap labor, unemployment, and urgent measures.




  • Suriyeli Mültecilerin büyük bir bölümü insani olmayan koşullarda çalışmaya, barınmaya ve yaşamaya çalışıyor. Çocukları iyi beslenemiyor ve eğitim alamıyor. Şu anda önemsemekten kaçındığımız bu gerçek  gelecekte büyük sorunlara yol açacak.

    -

    A large proportion of Syrian refugees are working, living and living in non-human conditions. Their children do not get well and do not have education. Now, what we have avoided from considering is that this will lead to major problems in the future.




  • Dışlanma, çıkarılma, yalnız bırakılma, insanın kendini terk edilmiş, sürülmüş ya da kara listeye alınmış ya da geride kalarak, denize düşerek başka şekillerde baştan savılmış hissetmesi; giriş izni alamamak, görmezden gelinmek, bekletilmek, davetsiz hissettirilmek...

    -

    Exclusion, removal, loneliness, feeling of being abandoned in self-abandoned, abandoned or black list, or falling behind and falling into the sea and being overwhelmed in other forms; to get an entrance permit, to come to ignore, to be kept waiting, to feel uninvited ...




  • Suriyelilere Türk vatandaşlığı verilmesi bir lütuf değil, yasal entegrasyonun tesisine ilişkin bir zorunluluk olarak görülmeli ve 
    bu konuda gereken adımlar atılmalıdır.

    Bu adımlar kapsamında Suriyelilere yönelik nefret suçu, nefret söylemi ve ayrımcılığın ortadan kaldırılması hedeflenmelidir.

    -

    The granting of Turkish citizenship to the Syrians should be seen as a necessity for the establishment of legal integration, 
    and necessary steps should be taken in this regard.

    Within these steps, hate crime, hate speech and discrimination against the Syrians should be targeted.





  • #equalityforsyrian 

    WEB for support





  • Türk vatandaşlığı verilmesine yönelik kriterler arasında ekonomik kaygılar yer almamalı. Suriyelilerin ekonomik durumu ve eğitim seviyelerine göre herhangi bir ayrımcılık yapılmamalıdır. Herhangi bir öncelik veya ayrıcalık tanınacaksa, yoksullara tanınmalıdır.

    Etnik köken, cinsiyet veya toplumsal sınıf temelinde hiç bir ayrımcılık yapılmamalıdır.

    Suriyelerin Türk vatandaşlığı almasına yönelik şeffaf ve net bir yol haritası çizilmeli ve bu harita kamuoyuyla paylaşılmalıdır.

    -

    Economic concerns should not be included among the criteria for granting Turkish citizenship. No discrimination should be made according to the economic situation and education levels of the Syrians. If any priority or privilege is granted, the poor should be recognized.
    There should be no discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, gender or social class.
    A clear and clear roadmap for the Turkish citizenship of the Syrians should be drawn and this map should be shared with the public.

    Thank you for scrolling.