• 5 cups 100% cranberry juice
• 2 (750 ml) bottles very dry sparkling wine, such as champagne, cava, or Prosecco
• 2 cups sparkling apple cider
• 1 ½ cups (12 ounces) ginger ale
• 1 ½ cups (12 ounces) dark rum or brandy
• 2 oranges, thinly sliced into rounds or just peel the skin into strips
• 1 cup fresh cranberries for garnish (we like to freeze them into tiny red ice cubes)
Chill all of the ingredients. Fill a large punch bowl with ice or create an ice ring to bob merrily on top. Add the cranberry juice, sparkling wine, cider, ginger ale, and rum (or brandy). Stir gently. Fill cocktail glasses and top with an orange slice (or peel) and frozen cranberries.