One of the main problems of this website is navigating through all of the content. This tends to be a problem with municipal websites as they typically have lots of information and it can make searching the site very hard for people. The navigation menu alone can be a daunting list to browse through, so this a problem we set out to solve.
First, we found that we would have to reorganise the Information Architecture of the website. That way we could guide the user much more intuitively to their desired endpoint. Another point of interest was to make this website responsive. After mapping out the new IA came the first round of wireframes.
A new feature of the website is the "Chci si zaridit" area of the website, which was later changed to Nabidka temat. This area gives people a look at frequently used pages. This made for a more intuitive experience for users of the website to get quicker access to the information they want.
From here I handed off the wireframe concepts to the designers and developers on the team to finish out the project. We are still in the process of iterating and refining. But I believe we have taken a big step forward in usability improvements to this website.