SECRET 7" - TALENTHOUSE - TEENAGE CANCER TRUST
* Seven bands selected a track to be interpreted on a 7″ vinyl sleeve.
* The challenge was to design a vinyl sleeve for the band's selected song without using the name of the artist or the song in the design.
* Each band printed, sold, and exhibited the vinyl sleeves in a gallery in East London in the week leading up to Record Store Day.
* Proceeds went to Teenage Cancer Trust.
* The vinyls were "secret" and the buyers didn’t know which song they were purchasing; they just had the artwork.
Fun and philanthropic!